Sunday, July 01, 2007

MTV Youth Icon Nominee I: Abhishek Bacchan

Hey guyz..!
All of you who stay tuned into MTV must b aware of this…
And those who didnt know what it is….u know it now…!

So…! What im gonna do is list all the nominees and give my opinion on it (since its my blog :D)
Starting with the first nominee…

Name: Abhishek Bacchan
Profession :Son turned Actor...though…..he is good at acting…at times..!
Achievements:
1 – Making into the youth icon nominee list !
2 – His performance in GURU. But then, there are other actors who also performed equally well but are not in d list…so…the importance goes to the first point i.e.makin into this list
3 – I don’t think this to be an achievement but I know most of you consider it as one….
Got married to Aishwarya Rai Bacchan !
4 – Won the coffee hamper on Koffe with Karan(I guess)…..some achievement!
5 – Being the only human among the nominees !

I see…..quite a few reasons you have… to vote for him, but id also like to say…..d reason y he is d first nominee to be put under the spotlight here is that I think he is the least deserving one(deserving none the less !)..!

So….thats that for our first nominee…!

No comments: